We Are…Penn State! We are pleased to offer guests a number of packages to make your stay comfortable and memorable. With the exception of Pony Club, all packages may be purchased when or after reservations are made.
Pony ClubPlease Complete this Form for More InformationCost: $50
Join our Pony Club
If you are a Penn State parent with a student graduating in upcoming years, consider becoming a member of our exclusive Pony Club. For a one-time fee of $50, you will have access to all program perks, discounts, and most importantly, priority reservation for your student’s graduation.Read More...
Pony Club perks include:
- Entrance into our graduation room priority list for your student’s year of graduation. Limited memberships will be sold for each graduation year. Parents move up the list of priority in the following ways:
- Date of entry into the Pony Club, those who join early receive higher priority
- Total points earned for every stay
- 18 months prior to the intended graduation year, we contact Pony Club members in order of priority for room selection and reservation.
- Graduation reservations require a two-night minimum stay including Friday and Saturday nights. We collect first half payment at the time of reservation and the second half payment 30 days prior to the stay.
- Due to the high demand, guests may cancel up to 30 days in advance and either reschedule the stay OR receive a refund of the deposit; however, we will retain a $50 non-refundable cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled 29 or fewer days in advance are non-refundable.
- 10% discount on every stay at the Apple Pony Inn (except for certain blackout dates)
- Free breakfast during every stay for your student
- Reservation priority for football, parent’s weekend and move in/moveout
Pony Club is currently sold out for 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2026.
Please call us at 814-777-8466 or email at email@example.com with any questions.
Romance-Celebration PackageCost: $65
Spoil your partner or celebrate a weekend getaway with friends in style.
This package includes:
- Bottle of local wine or sparking rose
- Seasonal flower arrangement
- Chocolates by Leopold, a local gourmet artisanal chocolate company
Local Wine PackageCost: $25
Add a bottle of wine to your stay. Purchase ahead or once you arrive and choose from the following list of wines from our local wineries. Bottle will be placed in your room at arrival with wine glasses, bottle opener and chilled if necessary.
Mount Nittany Vineyard and Winery:
- Tailgate White – This wine is made from the Geisenheim grape, a French-American hybrid which is a cross between Riesling and Chancellor. An aromatic wine with strong citrus and pine aromas, it is full of grapefruit on the palate.
- Tailgate Red – This easy drinking blend of French hybrid grape varieties was made for tailgate food – burgers, dogs, and barbeque. Best served slightly chilled with fellow fans!
- Moscato – This lush sweet wine has aromas of honey suckle and orange blossom, and flavors of apricots, peaches, and pears. Pair with fruit and mild cheeses, or make an awesome sangria.
- Nittany Mountain Red – This wine, a blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, and Merlot, is bold and packed with strawberry jam and black cherry aromas with hints of toasted vanilla. The mid-palate is lush and full with rich berry flavors and good tannins that carry over into the finish.
- White Out- Peach & pineapple aroma with citrus taste and a crisp finish. Similar to Sauvignon Blanc.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – A smoky aroma with a hint of chocolate and raspberries. A lingering finish of cherry and vanilla.
- Ovation Sparking Brut Rose – Dry, crisp, bubbly, and full of bright red fruit.
Tailgaters/Event RentalCost: $50
We have two rentable sets for tailgating, camping, events or other outdoor activities. This package must be purchased at the time of reservation as we have limited supplies. Rental package includes:
- Folding table
- Foldable camping chairs (4)
- Medium cooler – we do not provide beverages or ice
- Bottle opener